Information the purposes of law decree 196 from the 30.06.2003 "Data protection code"
As by law reverse appearance ends Decree 30 June 2003, no. 196 provided, we you hereby notified that we the personal data you willingly (by phone, by fax or by E-Mail) be communicated, as well as by individuals, for which data were; adopted by third parties, for example when acquiring external data for commercial information, public directories, etc. where it is in the latter case personal data meaner and ordinary character and nature.
We guarantees in the context of the statutory provisions that the processing of personal data in consideration of the basic rights and freedoms and the dignity of the person concerned, with particular reference to confidentiality, personal identity and the right to protection of personal data.
Type of data processing:
The data are processed by us or by specially instructed personnel. It can be done with or without the help of electronic means and includes paragraph 1, letter a all in article 4,) of Legislative Decree No. 196 of 30 June 2003 listed operations, which are required for the relevant data processing. The data processing is carried out in any case in compliance with the measures that guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data.
Aim and purpose of data processing:
- Compliance with statutory duties, duties from Ordinances, community norms as well as civil and tax obligations
- Compliance with contractual obligations to the stakeholders
- Fulfilment of activities in connection with the business activities of our company such as filling out internal statistics, for financial reporting, as well as to the leadership of the customer and supplier accounts
- Commercial purposes, such as the sending of business information and advertising material (POST, fax and E-mail), marketing and market research
- Protection of claims and administration of liabilities
In relation to the above objectives your personal data if required are forwarded to:
- Natural and/or legal, public or private persons (legal, administrative and tax consultant offices, courts, chambers of Commerce, etc.), when the communication is necessary or advisable, as well as in the above manner with the appropriate targets
- Credit recovery companies
- Banks and credit institutions with which our company maintains business relations for the management of receivables and liabilities
- Freelancers and consultants
- Customers, suppliers and subcontractors
- Public administrations and authorities, if this is provided for by law.
Any other publication or dissemination is handled only with your explicit consent.
Nature of the message:
The conferment of your data is optional. But, indicate that your personal information is essential for the fulfilment of our common obligations or maintaining business contacts. The data holder also tells that would arise in the case of a missing or defective provision of required data:
- The impossibility of the data holder to secure the compliance of data processing and contractual agreements
- The possibly mismatch of results of data processing and the obligations laid down by the tax, administrative or labour legislation.
You can at any time the in articles 7,8,9 and 10 of Legislative Decree of 30 June 2003, no. 196 set right make use of by you to the data owner (or the party responsible for the processing of data if appointed) contact.
Data holder: Ladurnerhütte, located in I-39041 Brenner, Pflersch/Ladurns 200, represented by Mr Johann Keim.